Design INTERN for 3d modelling
Minimum duration: 6 months
Work alongside HIGH MOBILITY to develop new 3d files for a car model concept suitable for 3d printing. During your work you will be involved in a creative process and help evolve our narrative for showcasing our digital skin concept.
You will also gain hands on experience with prototyping and driving new design ideas for clients; be it visual, contextual or motion-based across devices and cars. You will experience the process of evolving rough idea into tangible story.
- Obsessive attention to detail
- At home with Adobe Creative Suite (minimum: Photoshop)
- At home with 3d modelling software (i.e. Blender)
- Able to sketch
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles
- Solution oriented creative thinker.
- Passion and commitment to product excellence
- Ability to understand and discuss topics around 3d printing or car design
- Track record or ambition for high quality work (please include links or examples)
- Extremely driven and self-motivated.
What would be ideal
(but hey no one's perfect)
- Experience managing deliverables for technical projects or products
- 3d printing requirements
- Comfortable and skilled with people, you know how to negotiate priorities across work streams.
What we offer
We offer you the chance to take as much lead as you want and get paid for it. We offer you a company culture focused on personal excellence and development of new skills. Have you ever been part of a company that can attract the best talent? It’s refreshing.
Please apply with your (English) CV and a short personal introduction.
Equal Opportunity Disclaimer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.